Tue, Feb 01|
28 Days of Mindfulness
A 28-Day mindfulness practice challenge to help you start your meditation practice!
Time & Location
Feb 01, 2022, 12:00 AM – Feb 28, 2022, 11:59 PM
About the event
28 Days of Mindfulness is a free, virtual, daily, guided meditation experience designed for people new to mindfulness practice. It's a fun, easy way to start a mindfulness meditation practice with a community and from the privacy of your own space.
On each day of the 28 Days of Mindfulness, a WisdomWork Coach will provide you with a new guided meditation containing different techniques and elements that you can use to customize your daily mindfulness meditation practice.
Inspired by the notion that it takes 28 days to create a habit, 28 Days of Mindfulness offers:
- Daily guided meditations (audio/video)
- Thoughtful, positive messages
- Thought-provoking journal questions to anchor the day’s teachings
- Links to articles, videos, and tips to help create a thriving meditation practice
- The support of the WisdomWork community to help you stay motivated
Each daily mindfulness meditation includes an introduction to the focus of the day followed by 20 minutes of guided or silent meditation with soothing background sounds or music.
Other things you should know:
- Each day of the journey at 12AM PT, a new meditation will be made available for you.
- You will receive a notification each day, but if for some reason you don’t, simply log in to access the daily information.
- Meditations are available for a total of 5 days from their original post date.
- You can join our WisdomWork Facebook community of meditators around the world to get daily quotes, articles, and discussions about total wellbeing for mind, body, and spirit – including meditation.